For reservations + payment
1. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
- Payment for a booking means that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. CHECK IN / OUT
- The check-in time is 1pm on the arrival date and check out time is 10am on departure date.
- Early check-in or late check-out must be requested and agreed prior to your stay.
- All door keys will be issued at time of check-in and these keys will then become the responsibility of the guest. Charges will apply for lost keys.
- Final payments are due 30 days prior to check-in.
4. PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Visa, MasterCard payments can be done through our booking button on our web site.
- EFT Direct Deposit (Payment details will be given once quote is accepted).
- Cancellations before 31 days of the arrival date – 50% of money paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date – No refund will be made.
- Should you be eligible for a refund, it will be made within 30 days of cancellation into the chosen payment method at time of booking.
- A change in dates which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the booking in respect of those nights.
6. PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Parties, Functions or large gatherings on the property are strictly prohibited without prior permission.
- Please contact us for your Wedding and Party requirements as we have a dedicated Event Management team on our staff.
7. ACCESS AND PARKING
- Arabella On Boossa has secure parking for one car.
Please advise at the time of booking if you will be travelling with a vehicle.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
- Arabella On Boossa supplies all linen, blankets and towels. Guests are not to launder the items which Arabella On Boossa provides.
- White Bath Towels are not to be taken to the Beach, we have stripey beach towels for the beach, and special children’s towels also.
- Strictly, no pets are allowed on the property.
10. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- If a complaint is necessary the guest must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. You must allow repair/service people to access the property when required.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complying with the Term & Conditions will ensure the safety of yourself and the other guests at Arabella On Boossa.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
- Maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the Hotel buildings.
- Furniture and furnishings are not to be moved.